Student Learning Outcomes
Master and communicate the tenets of criminal justice.
The Office of Assessment lays out your learning outcomes and growth with Missouri
Learning outcomes for the criminology and criminal justice undergraduate program
- Students will demonstrate academic proficiency in the core criminal justice areas
(law enforcement, law and corrections).
- Students will be able to communicate effectively, orally and in writing, using appropriate
references and technologies.
- Students will be able to assess the basic quality of research in criminology and criminal
justice publications and other media.
- Students will be able to evaluate ethical issues related to the criminal justice system
- Students will identify issues of diversity and human rights in relation to the workings
of the criminal justice system and criminology.
- Students will employ critical thinking skills when evaluating issues in criminology
and criminal justice.